fire eater college
The course ensures that both experts and less experienced installers acquire the right competencies. We take you through all the key elements relating to both installation and servicing of Inergen systems.
Upon course completion, you will be able to deliver service to customers quickly, easily and safely. We have digitalised some parts of the course to make it easier to fit in with your schedule.
The course consists of three parts:
- An e-learning course that guides you through installation, step by step. You can take the course exactly when it suits you and return to it as needed.
- A day of hands-on training, held on your premises or at Fire Eater.
- A case with all the necessary installation equipment.
The course is aimed at project engineers, project managers and employees within technical sales. After course completion, you will be capable of designing Inergen solutions in the IMT software.
A solution typically includes work on various design aspects, piping design, calculation of pressure relief, and dimensioning of pipes for stand-alone and multi-zone systems as well as component-list generation for use in preparing an offer. The course has been digitalised 100% to make it easy to fit into your schedule.
The course consists of two parts:
- An e-learning course that goes through the various components, the basic theory relating to the hardware used in the Fire Eater solution, and the regulations that affect how the solution is put together. You can take the course exactly when it suits you and return to it as needed.
- 3 x 2 hours online training in the use of the IMT software, held virtually over Teams, or a 1-day course in small teams on your premises or at Fire Eater.